No practice hours: January 17
Thursday and Sunday, 5pm - 9pm
Tuesday, 10am - 2pm
You must be enrolled in a class or be a member to use the studio.
Practice Hours and Membership Details
While you are enrolled in a class you may use the Practice Hours, at no additional charge, to practice what you are working on in your class. This policy applies to both regular classes and Mentored Independent Study.
Membership opportunities will be limited. To be considered for membership you must be familiar with the studio and be able to work in the studio unsupervised. Membership is available by approval ONLY!
Members will have access to the studio during business hours (Monday - Saturday, 11 - 6pm) and practice hours, unless a class is scheduled. Members will not have keys.
Membership is $150/month
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for membership.
We will continue to honor the punch cards until they are gone.
While Using the Studio
- Everyone using the studio must complete and sign the required waiver.
- If you have not been introduced to a tool, don't use it. If you can't remember exactly how to use a tool, ask the monitor to refresh your memory.
- Put tools back where you found them and ALWAYS clean up after yourself.
- A monitor will be present during Practice Hours. The monitor is not your instructor. Monitors are here for the safety of both you and the studio. Our monitors are super nice and will likely help you any way they can however remember they are also in the studio to get some work done.
- Our space is limited, please be conscientious by making room for new arrivals and not overflowing into your neighbor's space too much.
- Eating and drinking in the studio is not a good idea however if you create better art while indulging please be advised that Danaca Design and the metal crafting center will not be held responsible for any ramifications of this action.
- Be careful and have fun!